This weekend was jam packed in the best kind of way! We were all up and at em' early Saturday morning preparing, and shall I say bracing, for our garage sale. Twas' a success! We hung out with great friends, ate donuts, sipped coffee, got rid of a ton of stuff and made more money than expected. What more could we have asked for?
Straight from the garage sale I headed to a baby shower. We then got to celebrate a friends birthday at our house. We made tacos, sang the sweet tunes of happy birthday, ate birthday cake, and then got to show off our bowling skills.
Hey guys, make a funny face. Probably one of the best parts of the night.
Nash is a pretty amazing bowler.
Jayne was content as always, loving all the commotion.
Sunday was amazing to say the least.
Me and two friends planned a baby shower. We racked our brains trying to figure out a good gender neutral theme. So we decided to make it personal. Our friend and her husband are SO into sports. So it was settled...we decided to do a vintage sports theme. It was PERFECT.
Grab a hot dog, some pop corn and a coke.
I love us.
What was Mr.G doing while I was out sans babies? Just being super dad. He's sort of my favorite.
Great friends and my sweet family make for amazing weekends. Couldn't have been better!
.jpg)








No comments:
Post a Comment