Wednesday, March 20, 2013

new school

Yesterday Nash started a new school. He's been going to daycare for about a year now, since I was working. He thrives in a structured "school" environment. We decided that he would continue to go to school even though I am not working full time. We were so excited to start! It's part time and we get to bring our OWN food and drink. Bring on the organic lunches and alkaline water! This is a perfect fit! 


Cheesin' it 


The night before his first day, I got a call from his teacher. She said they were having their egg hunt the next day and that we needed to bring his Easter basket and 12 eggs filled with candy. I was so impressed that she went out of her way to let us know so he wouldn't feel left out. 





He had an amazing day and said it was so much fun! I am so beyond happy that he is HAPPY! 

1 comment: